An autograph auction you can trust, with honesty & integrity.
The authenticity of every autograph sold is unconditionally guaranteed
Dan Rowe’s Passing
It is with great sadness that we announce that the Founder and Owner of The Written Word Autographs, Dan Rowe, has passed away in March 2023 after a brief illness. Dan loved his company , customers and consignors. He had a high level of integrity and was honest to a fault.
He will be greatly missed.
Despite Dan’s passing, The Written Word Autographs will have an auction on June 17th , 2023 at 10:00 a.m. The auction will be primarily Sports and Entertainment items and will consist of over 580 lots.
A few of the featured Entertainment lots include:
- 559. John Wayne’s Personal Cigarette Case. Acquired from The Duke’s former Sister in Law.
- 552. RARE Large Signed Photo of John Wayne from his movie “Chisum”.
- 473. Signed 4 th Edition of Harper Lee’s “To Kill A Mockingbird”
A few of the featured Sports lots include:
- 11. 1931 Official National League ball signed by 17 members of the Chicago Cubs. Signatures include: Hack Wilson, Kiki Cuyler and Gabby Hartnett.
- 138. Amazing Multi signed baseball signed by 25 HOF legends. Signatures include: Mantle, DiMaggio, Koufax and Mays.
- 24. Bat signed by 28 members of the 1998 World Champion New York Yankees. Signatures include: Rivera, Jeter. Torre, Posada and Williams.
The auction will be conducted on two platforms. Please visit either:
Collectors know they can buy autographs from us with total confidence. The Written Word Autographs conducts strictly monitored, honest auctions that protect our bidders. In fact, we employed an independent accounting firm after our first auction to certify our results and our adherence to auction rules. We do not report any item “as sold” that fails to meet the buyer’s reserve, we absolutely forbid shill bidding, and our low estimate is always equal to or greater than that consignor’s reserves.
We buy and sell autographs from famous
Black Friday Auction is scheduled for Saturday, November 25th, at 11:00 AM EST. Please visit the following websites to view items and bid:
We want to buy your autographs
Check out some of our autographed photos
We want to sell your autographs